It's almost here!
You. Me. The Turquoise Barn. Sisters, to say I am excited is a complete understatement.
As a reminder, the retreat runs from Thursday, March 31st through Sunday, April 3rd. Check in time is 3 PM, check out time is 11 AM.
You'll find directions to the barn on their website.
Please make note of my cell phone number and call or text if you need anything; 570-239-1875.
Items you may want to pack...
- Personal toiletry items; shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, etc. are not provided
- Hiking shoes or sneakers if you think you'll want to hike
- Yoga mat, water bottle, hand towel if you plan to practice yoga
- Comfortable clothes (for yoga/meditation/lounging around at the last retreat we never really made it out of our yoga clothes)
- Rain gear just in case
- Old blanket for star gazing (unless you're flying in, I'll make sure there's something for you)
- This event is BYOB, so if you want to imbibe, please pack your preferred drink(s).
Please consider bringing...
- Your pendulum
- Cards/decks that you use for readings
Please don't bring your laptop. There is no wifi. :)
Here's a loose schedule
Thursday, March 31st
That's a fairly big window because there are people coming from every direction. There's no rush. There's no schedule on this day. Get there when you can. When you do, you'll be welcomed with open arms, a cocktail and food to pick at over the course of the evening. There is no set dinner this day, but you will be fed and nourished.
Evening Campfire Welcome
Just as soon as everyone is there and settled, we'll gather round the fire and enjoy the night.
Friday, April 1st
Early morning movement in whatever way feels good to you
Card Reading Circle
Hike or Heal (you can go hiking or you can receiving healing instruction)
Saturday, April 2nd
Sunrise drum journey (outside, weather permitting)
Cooking class with Chef Samantha
Working with crystals
Sunday, April 3rd
Early morning movement or drum journey
Closing with intention